Corn Crib Cottage Suite
The Corn Crib Cottage is our old Corncrib from the 1940’s and it went through a major transformation to be one of the most sought after overnight stays on Airbnb and VRBO. It has a fireplace, jacuzzi jetted tub with a full kitchen and grand staircase. It boasts of 1100 square feet. Throughout sound system as well as WIFI. It is a one bedroom with rain shower bathroom. It was created to include lots of light with the old chicken coop style windows facing the south. It has central air and heating. The cozy fireplace is where most guest spend there time here in the cottage.
• Short term rental unit is on an existing Handicap Accessible route.
• Rental unit is reached via the existing Accessible ramp and deck on the south side of the building.
• This unit includes fully Accessible Bedroom, Kitchen and Bathroom facilities.
• The Accessible Bedroom has a Queen Bed, sliding doors at the closet and an exit back door.
• Clerestory window feature takes the form and profile of a linear ventilator as found on some chicken coops. This resembles the feature on the existing Chicken Coop building directly behind the Historic Hope Glen Farm Residence.
• The roof over the entry matches the profile of the “dormer” roof entryways at the South Elevation for design continuity.
• A deck area is provided directly outside of the Living Room.
Go here to book this unit aside from weddings or events:
Designed by Cary Kimmel, owner of Koinonia Design.